Probate Representation at Higinbotham Law Offices in Uniontown, PA

Higinbotham Law Offices Will Guide You Through Probate

The probate process can be a long and drawn out experience. At Higinbotham Law Offices in Uniontown, PA, we are committed to getting you through the process as quickly and efficiently as possible. If one of your family members’ estates goes to probate, we will fight for you to receive every penny that was left to you. If you are involved in a probate case with a contested will, we have you covered there as well. Our excellent attorneys have years of experience in probate matters and are eager to work diligently on your behalf.

For more information on probate law at Higinbotham Law Offices, call us at (724) 437-2800, or visit us in person at 68 S Beeson Blvd, Uniontown, Pa 15401.

Probate Assistance in Fayette County, PA and Beyond

When a family member passes away, an executor must be appointed to distribute the contents of their will to creditors and heirs. This is called the probate process, and our staff is trained to administer estates of all sizes in southwestern PA. Sometimes, creditors and heirs may think that they are entitled to more than they were left in someone’s will and the will shall be sent to a probate court. We are committed to our clients throughout this portion of the probate process as well. From the beginning stages of the probate process to the very end, we will provide probate counsel with the sensitivity and professionalism you deserve.

What If My Family Member Dies Without a Will?

This is a very common question that not a lot of people know the answer to. When someone passes away without a will, they are said to have died intestate. This is another element of probate law, as a probate court will be responsible for distributing the assets of the decedent. While this process is fairly cut and dry, it is still important to have legal representation. The probate laws in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania are very clear about who is entitled to the estate of an intestate decedent, and our experienced attorneys will be sure to explain everything you need to know about this. If you have a loved one pass away without a will, call our offices and make sure you receive what you are entitled to.